Saturday, February 25, 2012

msdb Single user

my msdb has been put into single user mode and i cant get it back to
multi_user can anyone help me with thisWhat put it in single user mode? Did you check the logs?
If it was a user action, did you try executing the
following:
ALTER DATABASE msdb
SET MULTI_USER
-Sue
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:17:40 -0700, "A.B."
<AB@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>my msdb has been put into single user mode and i cant get it back to
>multi_user can anyone help me with this|||I tried that but it said there was already a connection and could not alter
the database. I had to shutdown the SQL Server Agent in order to stop the
processes that are running in the background on that table. Then I could
execute the alter database statement.
"Sue Hoegemeier" wrote:

> What put it in single user mode? Did you check the logs?
> If it was a user action, did you try executing the
> following:
> ALTER DATABASE msdb
> SET MULTI_USER
> -Sue
> On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:17:40 -0700, "A.B."
> <AB@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment