Friday, March 30, 2012

msde AlaptopND sql server on save

I have SQL Server Developer edition on my laptop. Want to install MSDE on
same laptop (so VB .NET 2003 will work.
Any issues here with two versions/inmstances of "SQL Server" on same box?
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:11:28 -0700, rOBBY wrote:

>I have SQL Server Developer edition on my laptop. Want to install MSDE on
>same laptop (so VB .NET 2003 will work.
>Any issues here with two versions/inmstances of "SQL Server" on same box?
Hi Robby,
I have never tried it myself, but I *think* that it should work. Though
I can imagine your poor laptop having a hard time, attempting to serve
two memory-intensive applications. :-)
For a more authorative answer, I suggest you repeat your question in
microsoft.public.sqlserver.msde, or microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup.
This group (microsoft.public.sqlserver.mseq) is actually about English
Query, so most MSDE and setup experts don't hang around here.
Best, Hugo
(Remove _NO_ and _SPAM_ to get my e-mail address)

No comments:

Post a Comment